WHAT IS PRX-T33
What are the active ingredients of PRX-T33 treatment?
What should I expect during a PRX-T33 treatment?
What are the advantages of PRX-T33 treatment?
- It can be used by everyone of all skin types, including dark skin
- It is non-invasive
- No extensive peeling
- Non invasive stimulation of the dermis with out exfoliating the epidermis
- You may return to daily activities/work/working out without downtime
- It is absolutely painless
- It works very well with other aesthetics treatments to enhance results and pro-long results.
- It is not photo-sensitizing, so it can be used all year, including summer, before special events or trip
What are the benefits of PRX-T33 treatment?
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces scarring size and depth
- Reduces red stretch marks
- Smooths and tightens crepey skin on face, neck and décolleté
- Diminishes age spots, hyperpigmentation
- Tightens arms skin, breast tissues, etc.
- Reduces pore size
How many PRX-T33 treatments do I need?
Depending on the area and skin condition being treated, Four or more weekly treatments are recommended.
Each treatment builds upon the last one (individual results will vary)
What do I need to do after my PRX-T33 treatment?
Post-peel care includes a special fluid and cream you must apply on to your skin for the duration of your treatment.